Meet us next
Photons on duty for health
BioRam® - the unique Raman-Trapping Microscope
Spot on for label-free single cell analysis in 2D cell cultures, 3D tissue and even in fluids - gentle, specific and efficient
Experience Next Generation Cell Analysis - a shift in paradigm:
Benefit from CellTool’s unique and easy-to-handle Raman Trapping microscope
• Shed new light onto cells and tissue - a few (< 100) cells are enough for reliable results
• Explore how the metabolome of your cells varies during growth and differentiation
• Observe how the composition of molecules in a cell change with development of cancer and disease
• Monitor how cells and tissue react upon drugs or toxin.
• Check the quality of cell based therapeutics during production and of the final product - fast and efficient
• Save long-time cultivation, expensive antibody markers and costly media.
Investigate your samples from a complete different perspective with no need for staining or antibody-based labeling.
Use CellTool’s patented comparative Raman trapping microscopy.
Please find a summary of general application possibilities in
an invited contribution to the European funding portal „Horizon2020 projects“.
Now CellTool systems are based on
two Nobel prize awarded Technologies -
Raman Spectroscopy & Optical Trapping
Art Ashkin awarded with the physics Nobel Prize 2018 for Optical Trapping
Finally - Art really deserves it.