– Multi omics signature
– Metabolomic fingerprinting
– Live cells, tissues, liquid biopsies
Single Cell Analysis
– stem cell differentiation – immune cell stimulation – spheroids – tissue 2D 3D – engineered cell products – cancer cells – extracellular vesicles – bacteria
– Raman inverted microscopy
– Optical trapping and sorting of single cells
– Fluorescence microscopy
– Adaptable microscopic stage to Live cells incubator
– Precise stage (1 µm movement accuracy) carrying up to 5 kg
– Near infrared excitation Laser 785 nm
– Not harming cells
– Highly sensitive optics and detection cameras
– Ease of use
BENEFITS FROM TRAPPING:
– Precise measurement of cells in solution
– Clearly defined focus
– Avoiding background noise for high quality spectra
– Potential of single cell imaging
CellTool covers the full analytical workflow
FROM SAMPLE PREPARATION TO AUTOMATED BIOLOGICAL INTERPRETATION
CellTool´s technology allows researchers and doctors unprecedented live views into a single cell by revolutionary applications of Raman spectroscopy.
Take a look at the unique workflow in the video.
Nobel Prize Technologies
CellTool systems are based on two Nobel prize awarded Technologies -
Raman Spectroscopy & Optical Trapping.
Sir C.V. Raman awarded Novel Prize 1930 in physics for Raman spectroscopy
Art Ashkin awarded with the physics Nobel Prize 2018 for Optical Trapping
We are hiring!
Lab Operations Manager / Application Scientist (m/f/d)
with knowledge in microbiology and spectroscopy